The Jack's Magic The Blue Stuff Metal Solution Too JCK-50-820 32 oz. JMBLUE032 is very similar to The Pink Stuff, but is designed to be specifically superior to any other product at removing copper from the water.The Blue Stuff is the broadest spectrum product in the Jacks Magic stain prevention lineup. While it is a misconception that it is stronger? than The Pink Stuff, it does do a wider variety of things. The Blue Stuff is our most popular new pool start-up product because it is very effective and preventing plaster dust during the curing process.The Blue Stuff should be used when you know you have copper in your water (except when you are using an ionization system or mineral-based water conditioning system - for that please see The Ionizer Stuff), when there is a heater on the pool (which can sometimes put copper into the water). The Blue Stuff is also a good choice when you dont have a clue what is in the water! The exception to this would be if you are using a salt chlorine generating system (you know who you are!), in which case you should use The Purple Stuff to prevent staining.
The Blue Stuff aids in the prevention of metal stains and scale in new pools, and helps remove stains and scale in older pools.
Metal Solution Too, the Blue Stuff is highly effective in all pool systems. The Blue Stuff has been specifically developed for pools with heaters and pools located in areas where copper or high sanitizer levels area common water condition. The Blue Stuff was developed to be far superior at removing copper from water than any other product on the market today. The Blue Stuff is the most recommended product for quartz and aggregate finishes nationwide.
The Blue Stuff's proprietary blend actually removes copper from the water. "The Blue Stuff" is also very stable in higher chlorine levels and can be used in many fountain and water feature applications. Can be used in pools with all sanitizer types and finishes such as cement, plaster, aggregate, quartz, pebble, vinyl, fiberglass etc.
- Removes copper from the water
- Aids in the prevention of metal stains and scale
- Helps remove stains and scale
- Stable in higher chlorine levels
- Can be used in many fountain and water feature applications
- Can be used in pools with all sanitizer types
- Safe for all pool finishes such as cement, plaster, aggregate, quartz, pebble, vinyl, fiberglass etc.
- 32 Ounces
Directions for use:
- Initial Dose: Add one quart (32 ounces) per 10,000 gallons of pool water. In problem water areas, two quarts are recommended.
- Maintenance/Prevention: Maintenance levels for The Blue Stuff are 10 - 12 ppm. To determine the amount of the The Blue Stuff to add to achieve this level, have pool water test weekly with a Sequest Test kit. If a Sequest Test is not available, an estimated dosage of 6 - 8 ounces of The Blue Stuff per 10,000 gallons of pool water may be added on a weekly basis.
- Stain Removal: In certain instances Metal Solution Too, The Blue Stuff can be used to reduce the severity of a stain over time. In order to determine the appropriate method of removing existing stains, use a Jacks Magic Stain ID Kit.