The Magenta Stuff by Jack's Magic (also known as JMMAGENTA032, JCK-50-818, 14773) represents a breakthrough in swimming pool stain prevention. Highly effective in all pool systems, this multi-purpose sequestering product has been formulated to prevent and help remove metallic stains and scale in swimming pools by allowing for the filtering of metallic contaminants out of the water.
Fast-acting and long-lasting, Jack's Magic The Magenta Stuff not only removes stains and scales from your pool, but it also protects your pool finish from future stains. Highly recommended for pool start-ups due to its specialized formula to control plaster dust.. The Magenta Stuff also cleans and helps prevent scaling of salt cells and extends salt cell life.
Initial Dosage: 1 quart per 15,000 gallons.
Maintenance Dosage: 6 to 8 ounces per 15,000 weekly.
- Removes stains and scales in swimming pools now and in the future
- Helps remove metallic stains on pool surfaces and equipment
- On the start-up of new pools controls plaster dust
- Prevents scale build-up and cleans salt chlorine generator cells
- Contains Phos-Stop Plus so it will not yield phosphates
- Works with all pool finishes and sanitizing systems
- 32 Ounce Bottle for 15,000 gallons
- Brand: Jack's Magic
- Boiling Point: 212-214 deg F
- Chemical Composition: ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER
- Color: Clear Magenta
- Container Size: 32 oz
- Container Type: Bottle
- Form: Liquid
- Item: The Magenta Stuff
- Odor: Slight
- Product Type: Stain & Scale Control
- Solubility: Complete Soluble in Water
- Specific Gravity: 1.096